Open Source Gateway User Guide
This guide will be explained how to register gateway with other sensors, not grove sensors
1. Register Gateway
1) Click the
2) Click the
3) Click the
Request for Gateway Certificates or API Keybutton
4) Select your gateway name to
Gateway Model form. (
Open Source Hardware -
Open Source Gateway)
5) Input the MAC address of your device to the
Gateway ID form and Click the
Get API Keybutton.
- Gateway ID is the Unique ID for identifying each device. in general Mac Address of eth0 is used as the Gateway ID except the BeagleBone and Raspberry Pi.
- If you have any questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy API Key and Follow the section 10 ~ 11 of the guide for running Thing+ Gateway Software.
6) After press
Register Gateway button, input
Device Model. (
Open Source Device)
8) You can see the list of available sensors after complete to select Device Model. Select your site name and click
register a gateway, devices and sensors button